Equivalences non obligatoires


You have obtained the status of refugee and you do not have the documents related to your studies

Your degree was delivered by a foreign higher education institution fully recognized by the competent authorities in charge of higher education in this country and the study programme is accredited by those authorities. 

If you have the status of Refugees or beneficiaries of the subsidy protection and if you are unable to provide the necessary documentation for a regular recognition application, you can benefit from an alternative procedure aiming to assess the level of your qualification

You are invited to contact us by email. Our service will provide you all the necessary information taking into account the documentation at your disposal.  

You will possibly be invited to fill in a specific questionnaire relating to your academic and professional background. Interviews by an expert body can be also organized in some specific case in order to help us to evaluate your qualification. 

Retour vers la page "Vous voulez étudier"
Retour vers le site des équivalences obligatoires