Equivalences non obligatoires


You can exercise a REGULATED PROFESSION abroad (e.g.: physician, nurse, professor, architect, psychologist...)

Access to a regulated profession is subject to being the holder of specific qualifications. 

For example, it is not legal to practise medicine if you do not proceed beforehand with the recognition of your foreign degree. 

List of regulated professions 



You wish to practise a regulated profession (physician, dentist, veterinary surgeon, pharmacist, lawyer, architect, nurse, psychologist, physiotherapist, speech therapist, nutritionist, teacher, etc.):

You are a citizen of a Member state of the European Economic Area (member state of the European Union and Iceland, Norway, Lichtenstein and Switzerland), you have a qualification delivered in one of those countries and you are professionally fully qualified in one of those countries: Contacts for regulated professions

You hold a qualification authorising you to practise a medical or paramedical profession issued in a member state of the European Economic Area, but you are not an EEE nationals and you wish to practise your profession in Belgium: 

Ministère de la Fédération Wallonie-Bruxelles

DGENORS - Direction de l'agrément des prestataires de soins de santé 

rue Adolphe Lavallée, 1 - 5ème étage

1080 Bruxelles


E-mail: agrementsante(at)cfwb.be


Téléphone : 

02/690.89.40 (university health care professions)

02/690.89.20 (non-university health care professions)

In other cases, please consult the page non-regulated professions or regulated professions outside the European Economic Area.

Retour vers la page "Vous voulez étudier"
Retour vers le site des équivalences obligatoires